Welcome to OpenConnect graphical client pages.
OpenConnect is a VPN client, that utilizes TLS and DTLS for secure session establishment, and is compatible with the CISCO AnyConnect SSL VPN protocol. OpenConnect-gui is the graphical client of OpenConnect for the Microsoft Windows system (or any other system Qt and OpenConnect run at).
The client is currently at beta testing phase.
Other OpenConnect clients
OpenConnect is available in almost every platform.
- Portable command line: The “main” OpenConnect client, that the gui client is based on. Runs almost everywhere.
- Gnome: Through the Network Manager.
- KDE: Through NetworkManagement.
- Android: An implementation of OpenConnect for android mobile phones.
- OpenWRT: A port to OpenWrt and its luci interface.
The OpenConnect server is available for Linux and most BSD systems